Firstly, welcome to my very noob blog where I share bits and pieces of my lame life as well as pictures that ain't insta-worthy enough for me to post on my instagram. Forgive me for my very lame post, you can leave if you want to ツ Now back to topic ツ
On 13 March, I went to the Zoo with JW after much contemplation (brokegirl1998). I must say, I was pretty excited about going to the zoo because the last time I went was probably when I was in primary school lol, free admission into the Zoo yo! (Free right?). Headed to the Zoo pretty early as I was eager to feed the elephants and giraffes <desperately>!! Here are some pictures I have taken ☺ Shall let the pictures do the talking ツ Enjoy!
It was time to feed the animals!!! Definitely worth it to spend $5 on each animal to feed them because not every day you get to feed unless you visit the zoo everyday right? Honestly, I was pretty traumatized by the giraffe's tongue!!! Its so longggg and dark colored ☹!!!! Even though the elephants puff at you when you pass them fruits, they are way gentler as compared to the giraffes.
![]() |
| < traumatized > |
Other than feeding the animals, the shows provided at the Zoo were all pretty good especially the sea lion performance!! The sea lion is sooooooo cute!! -kawaii-
















