Saturday, 25 April 2015

Tanjong Pagar Railway Station

Hello ☺ I am finally back uploading tons of pictures I took during the holidays! School have already started and I can already feel the pressure because everyone is so competitive! Poly life is NOTHING like secondary school. /cries/  I definitely miss some people's presence in school and the canteen food!!!! Well, all is good. Really like my class, they are super friendly and definitely no gender gaps crap you find in secondary school. I hope we all will do well for our GPA !! 

Now back to the topic!! I went to the famous Tanjong Pagar Railway Station during my approximately 6 months holiday because I wanted to take a look at this historical location that I guess I have never been to (well probably when I was younger).  I heard it only open to the public once a while so why not! Here are some pictures I took when I was there, hope you enjoy! ッ















Favourite Picture 











till next time ♡